Date: 3/4/17 9:58 am
From: <jacksonwrxt89...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Great Gray tips
As Steve posted, the Owl is not being seen as of yet, but hope is not lost. Today is quite windy and last time conditions were like this on Thursday the Owl was not seen until the late afternoon when it began to hunt in the fields.
This being said, a late afternoon search may prove successful. I'll relay any info I gather or if I have luck later today. Good luck!

PS Bundle up! It's extremely cold today

-Dylan Jackson
Sunapee

Sent from my iPhone