Date: 3/4/17 9:35 am
From: <Smchecchia...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Chicago Audubon Society March Bird Walks - no sightings

ChicagoAudubon Society March 2017 Bird Walks

Wednesday, March 15, 8 am
ChicagoAudubon Society Bemis Woods Bird Walk
Bemis Woods South, 1100 Ogden Ave., Western Springs
Look for winteringwoodland birds and early migrants. Park at Bemis Woods South, Grove 8,far north end of parking area (past Go Ape Treetop Adventure).

Leader: Douglas Stotz(<dfstotz...>)
Updates: www.chicagoaudubon.org

Tuesday, March 21, 7 am
Chicago Audubon Society SkokieLagoons Bird Walk
Skokie Lagoons, Winnetka, Willow Rd at I-94
Look for lingeringwinter birds and the front-runners of spring migration. Meet at the Erickson Woods Parking Lot on thenorth side of Willow Road,just east of the Edens Expressway.

Leader: Dave Willard (<dwillard...>)

You do not need to be a member of Chicago Audubon Societyto attend our events.

These events can be found on our website(chicagoaudubon.org). Check there for any last minute changes.

Suzanne Checchia
Cook County

Join us on Facebook!