Date: 3/4/17 9:33 am
From: <Smchecchia...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Chicago Audubon Society Environmental Awards Program - March 25 - no sighting

Chicago Audubon Society Environmental AwardsProgram
and Annual MembershipMeeting
Saturday, March 25,2017
Silver Stallion Restaurant, 1275 Lee/ManheimAvenues, Des Plaines

ChicagoAudubon's Biennial Awards honor those who have made contributions to conservation,the protection of migratory birds and other wildlife, and have helped toconserve, preserve, and enhance the varied habitats and open spaces of thegreater Chicagoregion. To learn about this year's honorees, visit our website:www.chicagoaudubon.org. Join us to celebrate their many contributions. All arewelcome.

Awards Banquet
The charge for dinner is $33 perperson. (Cash bar will be available starting at 5:15 pm.) Dinner beginspromptly at 6:00 pm. The awards will be presented around dessert time, approx.6:30.

Program
Following the awards and a briefannual meeting (approx. 7:30), John Elliott will present The Ghosts of Conservation, a virtual trip to the iconic placesthat some of our heroes and heroines of conservation have lived and worked overthe decades. A few surprises may be on the itinerary!

Dinner reservations deadline isclose of business on Wednesday, March 22. Reservations can be made at www.chicagoaudubon.orgor by mail (call the CAS office at 773-539-6793 for info).

If you have questions, or want to register only for theaward ceremony and after-dinner program, contact Alan Anderson,<casresearch...>

Suzanne Checchia
Cook County

Join us on Facebook!