Date: 3/4/17 8:42 am
From: Richard Hollis <xiboia...>
Subject: [ia-bird] State Bird Campaign
is there anyone still out there who was involved with making the Goldfinch the state bird. I know the IOU passed a resolution nominating the Goldfinch as a our state bird in 1922, but the legislatatures actions did not occur until 1933.

I realize that this means that anyone who does remember this would be pretty old.

Rick Hollis

rural North Liberty, IA