Date: 3/4/17 8:11 am
From: Christopher Ferro <lonelybirder43...>
Subject: [BRDBRAIN] Sparrows, Pine Island Conservation Area / Brevard County
Hi, it's me again, still unsure of my sparrows. This morning at Pine
Island, about 1/2 way north on the path by the long lake/pond, on the left
side in the brush, I flushed a flock of sparrows. There were several Swamp
Sparrows and a few that might be Clay-colored (again?!). Photo attached.
What do you think?

Christopher Ferro
Melbourne/Brevard County
lonelybirder.org