Date: 3/4/17 6:10 am
From: Kenny Nichols <0000011f0020ee30-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Does anyone know how to deal with this?
I'm no fan of lead ammo, but why did the Obama administration wait 8 years (and their last full day in office) to implement this order? In other words, Zinke overturned a ban that was in effect for less than two weeks under Trump and less than a day under Obama. If it was that important (and I believe it was), this should have been done 8 years ago. Sadly, this was done on the last day purely for political purposes...knowing the incoming administration would most likely overturn the order.

Kenny

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 3, 2017, at 11:15 AM, Judy & Don <9waterfall9...> wrote:
>
> Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke signed an order Thursday overturning a ban on using lead ammunition on wildlife refuges.
>
> http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/322058-interior-secretary-repeals-ban-on-lead-ammunition

Join us on Facebook!