Date: 3/4/17 5:41 am
From: Joan Reynolds <joanreynolds...>
Subject: Re: Does anyone know how to deal with this?
I am an equal opportunity policy critic. I have been outspoken about
bonehead decisions made by the last administration as well. The best way
to deal with such things is to directly contact the person(s) proposing the
bad policy as well as to your own representatives and legislators and
anyone else pushing the bad policy. Most of these people have webpages
that allow you to email them or otherwise leave a message for them.
Emails, postcards, phone calls. Tell them why it is a bad idea.