Date: 3/3/17 10:39 pm
From: bill . <billwx...>
Subject: Re: Lead
As usual your points are spot on! It disturbs me that this law was changed and the direction environmental protection seems to be going at the federal level. That said, whatever the laws on the books, there will always be some who will break them. There are others who will try to do the right thing whether the law requires it or not. I'd like to believe there are more of the latter. I'd also like to think most waterfowl hunters are aware of lead poisoning and would, at the very least, like their sport to remain viable. For those not aware of the dangers, maybe a little one-on-one education of hunting friends and neighbors would go farther than arguing politics.

peace

-bill

enid garfield ok