Date: 3/3/17 8:52 pm
From: Brandon <flammowl17...>
Subject: [cobirds] Gulls at Pueblo Reservoir, Pueblo Co. 3/3
I had a chance to look at the South Shore Marina tires, at Pueblo
Reservoir, Pueblo County, late this afternoon. I was a little
surprised to see both an adult Great Black-backed and adult Lesser
Black-backed Gulls there. Most years, these black-backed gull have
left by now after spending the winter here. One of the Red-necked
Grebes that has been around since Jan 9th, was still around on Feb
28th, usually seen around the North Shore Marina at Pueblo Reservoir.
I didn't look for it today, so don't know if it is still present.

--
Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO