Date: 3/3/17 5:21 pm
From: John Sullivan <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender Oropendolas for DMARC)
Subject: [obol] Finley Brant
Hello All,

After skillfully avoiding the Tufted Duck seen by others at Ankeny NWR this morning, Joshua Little and I stopped at Finley NWR on our drive home. A massive flock of Cacklers was on the north side of Bruce road. We thought we may have glimpsed a Brant in their midst while the flock was on the ground, but it was quickly lost in the masses. A couple fly-by Bald Eagles spooked the flock and I snapped a few pics. I was surprised to find a BRANT in several of the photos when I got home.

We also had an interesting Swan at Ankeny with characteristics
of both Trumpeter and Tundra.

And the previously reported RED-NAPED SAPSUCKER made an appearance for us in Corvallis this morning.

Joshua may have gotten better pics than I did.

Good Birding,

John Sullivan
Springfield, OR

Sent from my iPad