Date: 3/3/17 4:45 pm
From: Kevindoyle01--- via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Eagles in New Milford
With the New Haven fiasco my eagle viewing has been terminated though today a loyal eagle photographer kindly set me an email where eagles were spotted on Candlewood Lake in New Milford. Since I reside on the lake in New Milford this gives me the opportunity to follow a new pair.

I'm not asking for the exact location only a general area and that will leave me to locate them.

Fortunately New Milford doesn't have that much area to scour.

Any help would tremendously appreciated.

<Kevindoyle01...>
<Kmld1951...>

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​