Date: 3/3/17 4:10 pm
From: Alice Horst <ahorst...>
Subject: [BRDBRAIN] Sparrow ID help
We were at Lake Apopka Wildlife Drive this morning looking for Yellow-breasted Chat with a few other birders at the “crazy U” in the drive. We saw many Yellow-rumps, a couple of E. Towhees and this little guy popped up from a bush:
I only got a couple of shots before bird disappeared. These were the best pix I got….
I think Lincoln’s Sparrow: large gray eyebrow, eye-ring, center breast spot - can anyone confirm?
NO, we didn’t see the YBCH!

Thank you,
Alice Horst, Marion County
<ahordt...>