Date: 3/3/17 3:57 pm
From: Mike Patterson <celata...>
Subject: [obol] kingbird at Wireless Rd today
I flushed a kingbird off the fence line while driving the long section
of Wireless Rd this afternoon. It flew before I could get definitive
look, but I was able to follow it for some distance with binoculars as
it flew away.

I saw a green back, yellow belly, kingbird shaped head, flight style
consistent with kingbirds. I also saw that it had a contrastingly
dark tail and caught a brief glimpse of what may have been white
outer tail feathers. This leads me to suspect a very early WESTERN
KINGBIRD, but I prefer to go with kingbird sp. for now...

--
Mike Patterson
Astoria, OR

Join us on Facebook!