Date: 3/3/17 12:31 pm
From: <matt.igleski...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Ross's Goose Lincoln Park Lagoon
I viewed this goose with Matthew Cvetas and he said Andrew Aldrich also has pictures. Here is the link to my eBird list with pictures: http://ebird.org/ ebird/view/checklist/S34935519 http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S34935519

It is at the south end of the lagoon, right where the Snow Geese were a couple days ago.

We discussed it for a while and it has a larger grin patch than maybe the typical Ross's but everything else about it seems to point to Ross's rather than a hybrid. I'm definitely willing to take comments and change my list if there are others that want to weigh in on the ID.

Thanks!
Matt Igleski
Chicago, IL

Sorry if you get this twice. I tried sending it from gmail, but it doesn't seem to be working the last couple times I've tried to send something. So I'm sending this from the yahoo page.

Join us on Facebook!