Date: 3/3/17 9:42 am
From: Jill Niland <bwwarbler...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Reminder - Join COS for field trip to LaBagh Woods, tomorrow, March 4

- COS Field Trip Saturday, March 4, 7:30 a.m.
-

- LaBagh Woods
- 4498 West Foster Avenue
- Chicago, IL, 60630
- United States
This is our spring 2017 kick off trip at LaBagh.  We will look for very early migrants. Meet at the Irene Hernandez parking lot, Foster just east of Cicero and I-94, Chicago.This premiere birding spot is notoriously muddy, so wear old boots, or preferably rubber knee-highs. Beginning birders are welcome and encouraged to attend; binoculars will be available for those who don’t have them.  Leaders: Andrew Aldrich and Jill Niland   Call Jill at 773-218-4153 if you need assistance.

Join us on Facebook!