Date: 3/3/17 6:32 am
From: Mark Glenshaw <mglenshaw...>
Subject: No Sighting, Great Horned Owl Lecture, Joplin, MO, Thursday, March 9
Morning, all.

Next Thursday, March 9 I am returning to the Ozark Gateway Audubon Society
in Joplin, MO to present a free, all-ages, open to the public lecture about
the Great Horned Owls I have studied since 2005 in Forest Park in St.
Louis, MO.

This talk, "Forest Park Owls: Mating, Nesting and Owlets", will share what
I have been able to observe and document including: mating, nest selection,
feeding of the owlets, fledging and gradual maturation of owlets, and the
dispersal of the owlets with photos and videos to illustrate these
behaviors.

Here are the details:

"Forest Park Owls: Mating, Nesting and Owlets"
Thursday, March 9, 2017, 7:00pm
Ozark Gateway Audubon Society
Wildcat Glades Conservation & Audubon Center
201 W. Riviera Drive
Joplin, MO 64804
(417) 782-6287

I hope to see you there-thank you!