Date: 3/3/17 4:39 am
From: James P Smith <keenbirder...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Fwd: Barrow's Goldeneye - Turner's Falls
Greetings birders,

Apologies for the broken links in my recent posts to Massbird. I'm not sure
what's going on but the links are picking up additonal characters rendering
them useless, so you may be seeing a prompt that says something like "this
page does not exist".

In view of this, I'll refrain from posting links in the near future.

Good birding,

James