Date: 3/3/17 3:05 am
From: Chris Gagnon <cgagnon...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Great Gray Owl 3/2
I was one of those that left early. Grrr!!! The trail in from 118 Oak st is very icy, micro spikes or something would be very helpful. I found parking at the church just across the road from the high school and south of the airport. From the church there is a grassy snowmobile trail which leads to a bridge which spans the Sugar River. The bridge offers a great spot to view the field where the owl was seen. I hope to be back soon.

-Chris Gagnon
Hooksett, nh