Date: 3/3/17 12:26 am
From: Hendrik Herlyn <hhactitis...>
Subject: [obol] Re: ? about ebird inre the westside gyr
Hi Tom and all,

Gyrfalcon is a "flagged" species in Linn County, so I assume the regional
eBird reviewer has not gotten around to confirming the reports yet - which,
for flagged species (i.e., rarities and unusual birds) is a prerequisite
for the data to show up on eBird maps and graphs. Given the number of
diagnostic photos, it should only be a matter of time before the reports
are displayed in the eBird output.

Cheers

Hendrik

--