Date: 3/2/17 11:44 pm
From: Tom McNamara <tmcmac67...>
Subject: [obol] ? about ebird inre the westside gyr
Some ebird-anado must know what's going on with following so I'd suggest a
reply to the list as a whole. The issue: I've tried searching ebird using
the Explore Data tab for this Linn County gyrfalcon. No results. I've
tried using the Species Maps and the Bar Charts and I don't get any returns
for it. This is in contrast to, say, the gyr that Khanh Tran found a
couple weeks ago in the Wallowas. What's going on with this? I know the
bird has been reported to ebird by a number of individuals but there are no
purple rectangles which resolve into marker balloons as one zooms in.
cheers, Tom

Join us on Facebook!