Date: 3/2/17 10:57 pm
From: Tom McNamara <tmcmac67...>
Subject: [obol] the elusive jeering Gyr
Well, alright a tad anthropomorphic, but as France and Jack have
written....it was not seen by them and I too was skunked. Jack and I
must've been driving around in non-intersecting circles as we did not cross
paths. To add to what France said inre other parties: I spoke with several
others and no one had seen the bird. Based on this, unlike Jack, I Am
suggesting the bird has moved on. But it's only a suggestion and if I
lived in greater proximity I would keep trying.
And to think I was *only* 4 species short of matching Jeff Fleischer's
5-falcon slam of last Sat.---Kestrels were everywhere ;-)
Oh, I did see my FOS Turkey Vulture, pretty funky consolation bird....
good birding,
Tom

Join us on Facebook!