Date: 3/2/17 2:55 pm
From: Sue Garvin <garvin.sue...>
Subject: [Va-bird] Woodcock Walk, this Saturday
Please join us at the Environmental Studies on the Piedmont field station,
just north of Warrenton, for our annual Woodcock Walk. The program is
scheduled for 5 pm until 8 pm, this Saturday, March 4th. Sturdy hiking
shoes, outdoor appropriate clothing and a water bottle are recommended. We
will hike to a back field and settle in for the show. A blanket, or
portable chair/stool will increase your enjoyment. We will stay out until
after dark, so small headlamps (or a cell phone flashlight) are helpful for
your safe return. RSVP required -space is limited. Please email me at
<sgarvin...>

Thanks,

Sue Garvin

--