Date: 3/2/17 2:46 pm
From: Mike Henwood <mhawkhen...>
Subject: [cobirds] Early Sage Thrasher - Mesa County
Eileen Cunningham, Kathleen McGinley and I were able to find the Sage
Thrasher first seen by Eileen C. on Feb. 20, 2017. We found the bird in
the same location as it was seen on Feb. 20 This is an early date, most
early migrants arrive in mid-March. I believe the earliest date is 25 Feb.

The location is on Mesa County 21 Road north of the canal and about halfway
to the gas plant.

Mike Henwood
Grand Junction
Mesa County