Date: 3/2/17 12:57 pm
From: Roy Harvey via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Problems, & Tues Sthbry Tree Swallow
We have been having problems with at least some posts to CTBirds not going through.  These were posts going through Yahoo, either from email addresses @yahoo.com or ones through the phone company (@snet.net like mine, and possibly @att.net, @sbcglobal.net, and others).
A possible fix is in, and one of my posts went through a short while ago.  However one report was lost, so I am sending that one again.

On Tuesday (2/28) Russ Naylor called to say he had an early Tree Swallow at Lake Zoar, Southbury.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT