Date: 3/2/17 11:38 am
From: Tammy Eustis via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Dan Rottino, Congratulations!
Congratulations, Dan! We met one day last March - my Mom was in Aaron
Manor, battling bone cancer, and I decided to treat myself to a visit of
Whalebone Creek, to find the red-headed woodpecker. I was there a few
minutes with no luck, when Dan arrived. He helped me spot the pretty
little guy (a lifer for me) and even emailed me the photos he took that
day. A bright spot during a rough spring season. That's a gentleman
birder!
:-) Tammy Eustis, Chester