Date: 3/2/17 10:49 am
From: Ken Andrews <Ken.hikes...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Merlin in Parma, Ohio - Cuyahoga County
There is a Merlin at Veterans's Memorial Park in Parma, Ohio (Cuyahoga County)
6328 State Rd, Parma, OH 44134

The bird is perched about here:
41.391838,-81.715072

It is quite calm even though a blue jay keeps flying nearby. And, a red-tailed hawk just flew right over the falcon as I am typing this.

This could be the same Merlin that Kurt Grenig reported earlier in the winter just to the east at West Creek Reservation.