Date: 3/2/17 10:09 am
From: Ty Smedes <ty.smedes...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Raccoon River Watershed Annual Meeting
This may be of interest to folks on the lists... It is free and open to the public..

Ty Smedes

Ty Smedes Nature Photography
4732 72nd Street
Urbandale
Iowa 50322-1148

www.smedesphoto.com
phone #515-270-9086

"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it" - Thomas Jefferson