Date: 3/2/17 9:43 am
From: Kyle Wilmarth <kyle.wilmarth...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Mew Gull, Salem - NO
Despite waiting for the gulls to come in for a little while this morning
and a quick jaunt out there this afternoon yielded NO Mew Gull. There were
fewer gulls than yesterday morning and they are pretty sporadic — I drove
by once, nothing there — then 20 minutes later I drove back through and
about 20 gulls were there.

I had to call the search short to get back into work, but gulls were
trickling in slowly when I left about 12:30pm.

I'll be keeping my eyes peeled...

Kyle Wilmarth
Plaistow, NH