Date: 3/2/17 9:35 am
Subject: Call for Winter '16-'17 reports for the "Briefs for the Files"
Dear Carolinabirders,

It's now time to submit your Winter '16-'17 (December 1st 2016 through
February 28th 2017) reports of noteworthy NC/SC bird sightings for
inclusion in the "Briefs for the Files" section of "The Chat," and in the
"Southern Atlantic Region" section of "North American Birds."

As always, I'm requesting reports of any unusual bird sightings - rare
species, late/early migrants, unusually high counts, etc. Basically, I'm
interested in any bird sightings that you feel are noteworthy. Please note
that not all reports submitted will be published and it's my responsibility
to decide which reports merit inclusion. With all reports, please include
the observers' names, the date, and the location (including county, if
known) of the sighting. For rare or hard-to-identify species, please
include details and/or photographs. Any photographs submitted may be
published, with a credit to the photographer, in "The Chat" and/or "North
American Birds."

Please email the reports to me at <joshsouthern79...> by the end of
March. If you send your report as an attached document, please also "cut
and paste" the report into the body of the email.

Thanks and Good Birding,
Josh Southern
Holly Springs, NC

Join us on Facebook!