Date: 3/2/17 8:13 am
From: S J <stevejner...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET North Pond-FOY Yellow rumped Warbler
Hi all,
While on my way to work, saw a Butter Butt at Saint James Place and Stockton. Which is immediatly west of North Pond in Lincoln Park. The BB was singing up a storm. Id at first by sound then visual.   I remember when I first started birding in 2012, at Jarvis with Luis, Josh and Phil and how quick they could id birds by sound and even fly by Warblers and Vireos and thinking there is no way I'll be able to do that. I wad pleased I can get some right by sound alone these days. Practice. Anyway,  Spring is almost here!
Steve JnerCook county

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Join us on Facebook!