Date: 3/2/17 7:41 am
From: <trptjoe...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Illinois List Re-ordering (no sightings)
As we finish up the 2016 Listers Corner, one thing we're doing is putting the Total Counties per Species Lists into the new checklist order. In order to save others from having the "one finger on each list" fun, here's a list of the easiest cut-and-paste directions.

2016 Illinois List Changes

Move Red-throated Loon thru Yellow-billed Loon after Black Skimmer

Move Wood Stork thru Golden Eagle after Yellow-billed Loon

Move Rough-legged Hawk before Ferruginous Hawk

Move Rock Pigeon thru Groove-billed Ani after Clark’s Grebe

Change Green Violetear to Mexican Violetear

Move Broad-billed Hummingbird after Allen’s Hummingbird

Move Common Nighthawk thru Broad-billed Hummingbird after Groove-billed Ani

Move Upland Sandpiper thru American Woodcock after Mountain Plover

Add Pacific-slope/Cordilleran Flycatcher after Least Flycatcher

Move Warbling Vireo after Philadelphia Vireo

Change Western Scrub-Jay to California/Woodhouse’s Srcub-Jay

Move Bohemian Waxwing & Cedar Waxwing after European Starling

Move House Sparrow & Eurasian Tree Sparrow after Cedar Waxwing

Move Gray-crowned Rosy-Finch thru Evening Grosbeak after Sprague’s Pipit

Joe Lill
Chicago, Cook County

Join us on Facebook!