Date: 3/2/17 3:46 am
From: <jacksonwrxt89...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Great Gray Owl - update
I'm leaving the site where the owl was found yesterday as I type this at 6:40am. The owl is NOT present where it was perched yesterday nor was it seen anywhere along the trail where it borders the fields to the east. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to continue my search but I believe the bird may be to the north. I believe Newport Parlin airport off Airport and Corbin Roads are a good place to look around.

As a side note my FOY Killdeer flew over while I was at yesterday's Owl site.

-Dylan Jackson
Sunapee

Sent from my iPhone