Date: 3/1/17 4:59 pm
From: Jimmy Woodard <j.woodard...>
Subject: OKC Audubon woodcock trip/Saturday March 4th
We will have our nearly annual Woodcock field trip this
Saturday. We will meet for dinner at around 5-5:15PM at Lupeís Mexican
Restaurant at

1000 South Douglas. If you donít join us for dinner, meet in
the Lupeís parking lot at 5:45PM or you can go directly to the viewing area.
The field,

referred to as the equestrian field, is located
approximately ľ mile east of the intersection of Midwest Blvd and Stanley
Draper Drive on the

northwest corner of Lake Stanley Draper. This area is about
1 mile north of the marina on the west side of the lake.

please let me know if you plan to attend the event and if
you will join us for dinner. My email is <j.woodard...> and my phone is

405-365-5685. thanks.

Jimmy Woodard

Midwest City, OK

Join us on Facebook!