Date: 3/1/17 4:32 pm
From: John Broz <johnbroz1944...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SEAZ San Pedro House, Sierra Vista, Louisiana Waterthrush Continues
Fifty-three species for the Wednesday Bird Walk including the Waterthrush which was initially heard near #8 by myself and others and then flew downstream where it was seen by many people.

The south end of Kingfisher Pond produced a Swamp Sparrow, which Peter Visty, Dave Wood, and I saw as well as a Virginia Rail, which was seen by Dave Wood. Soras have been easy to see in the same area and we saw at least 4 again today. A Western Screech Owl was sunning near the Bookstore

Next bird walk is next Wednesday at 8. Free.

John Broz
Sierra Vista

Sent from my iPad