Date: 3/1/17 3:00 pm
From: Mike Unger <unger730...>
Subject: [obol] Minto-Brown Island Park Scouting Trip Report
Minto-Brown Island Park Scouting Trip Report

Mar 01, 2017 - 8:06 AM to 11:46 AM

Kay and I were joined for part of our scout by a journalism student to
acquire some back ground and who plans on being part of the Sunday bird
walk as well. Sunny weather was welcomed by Kay and me and the birds. We
walked out the river where Kay spotted three Common Goldeneyes, lifer for
me. We then returned to parking lot 3 and continued to the bridge and on
to the loop around the oxbow. We covered a total of three miles. There
were very few waterfowl but lots of sparrows, juncos and robins.

Our Minto-Brown Island Park bird walk is scheduled for Sunday, March 5th at
8:00 AM. Meet in Parking Lot #3. Please join us if you can.

Fred Stephens Sr.

Total Species: 33

265 Cackling Goose
10 Canada Goose