Date: 3/1/17 2:27 pm
From: David Govatski Gmail <david.govatski...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Cedar Waxwings in Plymouth
I counted 42 Cedar Waxwings feeding on crab apples between the Plymouth State University Hockey Rink and Irving Gas Station on Wednesday afternoon. I looked carefully for Bohemians but only saw Cedar Waxwings. There are plenty of crab apples left so they should stick around for a while.

David Govatski
Jefferson, NH