Date: 3/1/17 10:15 am
From: Tommy Stone <tomtazzstone...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Black Scoter - Blackhawk co.
This morning at work, I observed a female type Black Scoter on the John Deere pond (n.e. site ) My dad, Tom Stone sr. reported it was still there about an hour ago. The pond is on private property off of Newell st. in Waterloo on north side of road. The pond has been great for waterfowl probably because there is very little human disturbance.

Good birding,
Tommy Stone, Waterloo