Date: 2/28/17 5:57 pm
From: Paul Desjardins via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] A few good birds
Broke my record of most species seen in one day in February with 78 species today. Among the birds I recorded were drake Northern Shoveler at Birdseye in Stratford, drake Canvasback and both scaup species at North Cove in Old Saybrook, severakl Ruddy Ducks at South Cove there, probably over 30 American Coots at South Cove, Killdeer in South Windsor, 5 Bonapartes Gulls off Meigs Point at Hammo, singing Fox Sparrow off Vibert Road in South Windsor and 2 Rusty Blackbirds at the Newberry Road section of stn 43 South Windsor.

Paul Desjardins
Windsor Locks