Date: 2/28/17 4:53 pm
From: Windstream Mail <randyc11...>
Subject: FW: [PABIRDS] Middle Creek WMA today
I forgot name.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bird discussion list for Pennsylvania
[mailto:<PABIRDS...>] On Behalf Of Windstream Mail
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 7:32 PM
To: <PABIRDS...>
Subject: [PABIRDS] Middle Creek WMA today

I birded the Lebanon and Lancaster Counties and started at the Sunnyside Rd.
pond today and my highlights are, the Male Eurasian Teal was with 51
Green-winged Teals today and along Rt. 897 ponds I had another 49 teals.
While at the pond near Sunnyside Rd. a Tree Swallow was flying south. All
Lebanon County. In a field south of Willow Point parking lot in a flock of
about 2000 Snow Geese were 2 adult Ross' Geese feeding together, They were
in front , mallard size, tiny bill with no grin patch. Lancaster County
side, Then at stop #3 were the counties lines are a Tree Swallow flying
north, Lancaster and then Lebanon County. I was there from 2-to 4 pm.
Randy C. Miller
Lancaster County

-----
No virus found in this message.