Date: 2/28/17 4:03 pm
From: EA <eaubrey...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Cooper's Hawks Iowa City
This morning I watched 2 Cooper's Hawks moving about and perching in Hickory
Hill Park in Iowa City. They were in the vicinity of where COHAs have had a
nest in the past, and although I saw what looked like a very loose
collection of sticks high in a tree near where they were, I can't be sure it
qualifies as a nest. It's east of the trail along Ralston Creek South and
the South Mature Growth Area, near the 7th Ave. entrance.

Elizabeth Aubrey

Iowa City