Date: 2/28/17 1:13 pm
From: Joshua Jarvis <menasor77...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Everything is just ducky
Yesterday I saw my first ever Pintail at the Connecticut River in Hinsdale.
Their was also a small flock of hidden mergansers, common mergansers, a few
ringneck ducks, and a huge mixed group of mallards and Canada geese.

The day before (Saturday) at the corner of Carlton Rd and Route 32 in a
flooded field their were also mallards, mergansers (hooded and common), and
Canada geese.

Red winged blackbirds and grackles have been back since Wednesday of last
week where I saw them (and a barred owl) at the airport in Swanzey. I also
saw both red winged blackbirds and grackles on the trip to the Connecticut
River I mentioned above.

Also their are lots of mourning doves everywhere lately. Yes I see them all
year, but the numbers have grown in the last week or so.