Date: 2/28/17 11:03 am
From: <jacksonwrxt89...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Great Gray Owl location in Newport
While I'm still not in the area to check on this bird, I do know the spot really well. Belknap Avenue is just off North Main Street in Newport (on the left if coming from the south). The field in question is on the left just after the entrance to Meadow Road.
There should be plenty of parking in the area especially at the nearby Newport Rec Center. There are large dirt parking lots around at some businesses, but make sure you are not disturbing any of the businesses if you choose to park there.
Also, there is a baseball field behind this field and it may be a good spot to check. Parking at this field is located on Meadow Road.
I will be in the area to scope it out myself soon, I will put the word out if I have any success.

-Dylan Jackson
Sunapee

Sent from my iPhone