Date: 2/27/17 8:48 pm
From: Janeal Thompson <janealthompson...>
Subject: [cobirds] Lamar (Prowers Co) CO 27Feb2017
19 species visited my yard today in Lamar, although there was nothing
unusual, there was a lot of activity through-out the day. The visitors
included a White-breasted and a Red-breasted Nuthatch, a Brown Creeper,
several Cedar Waxwings, White-winged Doves and a calling Townsend's
Solitaire. A Sharp-shinned Hawk flew in to chase finches and juncos at the
feeders and after an unsuccessful try, it went into hiding in a dense, blue
spruce certainly assuring its next meal.

We desperately need some moisture down this way.

Janeal Thompson
Lamar, CO