Date: 2/27/17 8:21 pm
From: Scott E. Severs <scottesevers...>
Subject: [cobirds] Dave Leatherman at Boulder Co. Audubon program, Tue. 2/28 7:15pm
Boulder County Audubon Society presents:

February 28, 7:15 PM
Dave Leatherman: Fox Squirrel - Cutest Devil On The Block

This presentation will explore the local life history of the Fox Squirrel
(Sciurus niger). Whether you love 'em or hate 'em, you have to be amazed
at the variety of things they do. We will discuss how they affect other
animals, shape tree architecture, challenge bird feeders, and at this very
moment, are probably learning to hack your computer. Bring your favorite
squirrel story or recipe to share.

Our programs are free and open to the public. They are held at the
Unitarian Universalist Church of Boulder at 5001 Pennsylvania Ave.
Join us at 7pm for socializing; programs start at 7:15pm.

Please Note the "E" in my email address below, and make sure it's correct
in your address book.

Scott E. Severs
<ScottESevers...>
Longmont, CO