Date: 2/27/17 7:46 pm
From: Andrew Barndt <andrew.barndt...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Out of state birder coming to Albuquerque
Hey all,

I'm Andrew Barndt, a high school junior from Massachusetts who will be
visiting the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque next week (March
6-10). I don't have my exact schedule sorted out yet; as of now I plan on
doing a bunch of miscellaneous birding when I can around Albuquerque and
the Sandias and spend a day down in the Bosque del Apache area. I'm looking
for two main things:

1. If anyone who knows their way around is good with showing me around the
area personally; local knowledge cannot be beat. Do note that I will only
be in Albuquerque during weekdays and I won't fault anyone for not being
able to bird then.
2. Specific directions - some spots are pretty straightforward to navigate;
others not so much and eBird won't tell you where to park, which trails to
walk, etc.

I realize that this list is probably 95% Arizona, but I have seen some New
Mexico posts here; if there's a better resource out there I'm all ears.

Andrew Barndt
​Hudson, MA

<andrew.barndt...>