Date: 2/27/17 7:41 pm
From: <kevin814us...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Ross's Goose - River Park Chicago 2/27 2pm
Long time visitor to this site, first time posting...
I've been birding River Park / Ronan Park for the last couple years and had my first Ross's Goose over here this afternoon (Monday 2/27) on the river just downstream of the spillway and dock area. A couple dozen Canadians as well (more than a normal day), several Mallards, and I believe a female Common Goldeneye. A few juncos around, too. Excited for the next few weeks of migration!
-Kevin in Lincoln Square

Posted by: <kevin814us...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional