Date: 2/27/17 6:24 pm
Subject: Trumpeter Swan continuing today at Ledges Whitewater River Park, Feb 27, 2017, Buncombe County
I’ve posted ten images of the Buncombe County NC swan on ebird to add the pile already there.

Ledges Whitewater River Park, Buncombe, North Carolina, US
Feb 27, 2017 2:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Protocol: Stationary
Comments: Visited the Buncombe County Swan, still actively feeding. Find myself in the Trumpeter camp after examining my photos and comparing with comments others have previously made.

Canada Goose (Branta canadensis) 15
Mallard 1
Carolina Chickadee 2
Trumpeter Swan (Cygnus buccinator) 1 About 40-50 yards from eastern bank of French Broad River. Feeding in vicinity of a group of Canada geese. Interesting to see that the pink on top of the bill has faded away (nearly? Hard to keep my imagination out of it, or perhaps the rather gray lighting had an effect) since the earliest pictures posted of this bird.

View this checklist online at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__ebird.org_ebird_view_checklist_S34857208&d=DwIFaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=hbyNCoy051ud5W1HlsnvvPp5FpqtXGpL1tz8OupkUqY&s=dU99m1pJj_V5nzzawUv229cLXt3hsIrMZhfbL7p_tb8&e=

Steve Buettner
302 Robertson Street
Burnsvillle, NC 28714
<stevebuettnerphoto...>