Date: 2/27/17 6:18 pm
From: Joshua Little <joshua.p.little...>
Subject: [obol] Linn Co Gyrfalcon - No, 2/27 afternoon
Hello All,

I was out sick this weekend as the Gyrfalcon posts came pouring in, great
find Jeff! Today I was on the mend, and after seeing the positive report
this morning, I was able to get away to go look for the bird this
afternoon. I spent 3 unsuccessful hours looking for it (2:10-5:15),
covering the area between Substation and Lake Creek Roads, to the east and
west of Malpass and Isom. A Prairie Falcon, several Red-tails, and a
handful of Northern Harriers all took turns at getting my hopes up, but
alas, no Gyr. Hopefully it'll turn back up, maybe even in Lane County ;)

Cheers,

Joshua
--
Joshua Little