Date: 2/27/17 5:52 pm
From: Jon Woolf <jsw...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Winter Finch Trip - eagle pics
My best two pictures of the Bald Eagle we saw on E. Milan Road during
the winter finch trip:

http://www.jwoolfden.com/bird_photos/Bald_Eagle_perched.jpg

http://www.jwoolfden.com/bird_photos/Bald_Eagle_in_flight.jpg

In other birding news, there were at least a dozen Red-winged
Blackbirds at Massabesic Center yesterday, including a couple of
full-color males. I've also been seeing and hearing the Fish Crows
around Durham. And today there was a nice big V of about 25 geese
overhead, headed approximately east or maybe northeast. They might
have been headed for a stopover at Great Bay.

-- Jon Woolf
Manchester, NH