Date: 2/27/17 5:01 pm
From: Jim Edlhuber <jimedlhuber...>
Subject: [wisb] Greater White-fronted Goose at Veterans Park MKE Co. 2/27/17, some images...
Hi all,
Birding along the lakefront in Milwaukee this morning I came across the
Greater White-fronted Goose that was reported yesterday in with a flock of
Canada Geese at Veterans Park. It would be nice to photograph this
beautiful goose in the water but you have to take what you can get. It
seemed very comfortable grazing with about 30 Canada Geese near the lagoon.
It did a small amount of resting and preening while I watched. It was a
clear sky today with plenty of sun, temps around 30, the wind off the lake
made it feel like January.

Images of the Greater White-fronted Goose at the link below if you care to
view them:

http://www.windowtowildlife.com/greater-white-fronted-goose-veterans-park-milwaukee-wisconsin-february-27-2017/

Thanks and good birding,

Jim Edlhuber